Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday Boys


March is such a fun month at the Claridge home. Corban turned one on March 12th and Isaiah turned two on March 26. We threw them a cars party and all of their little friends came to celebrate.

It was as yummy as it looks.



Isaiah and Corbans friends that joined us for the party. Siennah, Isaiah, Corban, Jaron, Noah, Drew. Missing are Maycee and Lane! :)





Corban enjoying his birthday cake. Unfortunately, we couldn't get Isaiah to eat his cake for the second year in a row.

Exciting news:

Corban started walking about a month ago and I love it. He weighs 26 lbs and is getting to heavy to carry all of the time. He says "ball, mama, dada," and you can rarely find him without one in his hands. Corban has 8 teeth now and enjoys eating. :)





Isaiah is starting to talk! Yeah, I thought that this day would never come. He repeats everthing that we tell him to say but is still working on saying it by himself. Isaiah goes to "school" 3 days a week for two hours. He loves going and it has been a great environment for him to socialize! Isaiah is the sweetest older brother. He is very protective of Corban and makes sure that he is not doing things to get into trouble. I often hear "no, ban." In the morning they jibber jabber for a long time before they want me to come and get them. I am really blessed to have them in my lives! We bring me happiness, joy, and much laughter.




We are also expecting another baby in late Sept. or early Oct. We are quite excited about this addition to our family. I think that I am the most excited! :) People keep asking if I am hoping for a girl.... and the answer would be no! I would be excited either way, but I already have everything for a little boy. If it is a girl her name will be: Elia Marie, and if it is a boy: Isreal Benson or Ezekiel Benson. We will let you know soon!


I have loved the weather outside and have taken the boys to the park almost everyday for the last couple of weeks. If I don't, I have two boys standing at the door saying, "park, slide, swing" over and over again. Plus, if I take the boys between 2:00 and 4:00 Sonic has their blue coconut slushies half off. I crave them all of the time. (Which is good because I am trying to cut back on my addiction of at least 6 cans of Diet Coke a day.)



Jake is very busy at work as they are nearing the end of the capitol building. It will be a great ride to see where life takes us after this next project.

Until the next time.....

4 comments:

Ry and Wendi said...

Wow... What turn around speed! I love the photos. Thanks for letting us join your special day. You have very special boys! We love them!

Julie said...

Congrats on the next little one...in case you haven't heard I will be having one then too!!! Crazy that 2 of our kids will be only days apart!
So have you been sick?

Staci J said...

Wow Brookie, so glad you updated your blog! I love all the fun spring news!! Your boys are growing up so fast, the party looked like tonz of fun! You guys heading down to utah anytime soon? We miss you!

D.Jones said...

Pattsy!! You and your family are so cute! Why have I not known about your blog before...I was looking at some old comments on my blog and I saw that you commented--then that's how I found yours...I put my blog to private, I will have to see if you are on the list, I don't have all my emails on my gmail account so I'm not sure who was invited and who was not...anyway, I need to be better at keeping in touch with you! I miss you! And your boys are darling