Friday, October 30, 2009

The Long Awaited Update

It goes without saying that this blog has been neglected more than kids from Jon & Kate plus 8, but we are going to try and change that right now! Obviously there is a lot to mention, but due to the amount of time that has passed, I am only going to highlight the main events. Really there are only two main events that have taken place over the last few months. First, back in July we went to Hawaii with my sister Tenille. She hadn't been there before, so we got to go around the island and see all the sites again. We had a lot of fun, but I didn't find out my sister was afraid of the ocean until the end of our trip.

Here we are at the beach. This was without a doubt Corban's favorite place. He is Definitely a water dog. He would just run right into the waves, and the would knock him down.
We had to see the fish! I think this might have been Isaiah's favorite part.

Tenille & Brooke at the International Market Place. Tenille is just a real sucker for a deal, even thought I'm pretty sure she never really got the best deal.

Here we are at the Buddhist Temple with the boys. The boy really liked to ring the bell and the fish in the pond.

Family visiting the International Market Place

We took almost a thousand pictures so if you would like to see more you can go to the following links:



The next big thing that has happened to us is we added Emerson Tyce Claridge to our family! I think that Brooke is glad to be done having kids. And don't worry about trying to talk us into having more because she had her tubes tied, and the doctor told her he doesn't recommend it. He has been a great addition to our family. Corban has been in love with him from the start, although sometimes he gets a little rough with him. Isaiah was a skeptic at the hospital, but it appears that he grew on him when we brought him home. Most people think he looks like Isaiah, I think he is a mix.


This was one of the first pictures I could get with his eyes open.

Here is a Picture of the Family before we went home.

2 comments:

Julie said...

3 boys! Wow! I hope that doesn't mean I will have 3 girls to even it out, but it might just turn out that way! I am so excited for you guys and hopefully one of these days our kids will get to meet! Miss you tons!
ps I love Hawaii!

susie said...

Emerson is so cute! I am really sorry I didn't make it over to see you. My boys have been sick and I didn't want them to spread the germs. Then life got crazy with the move. We are at my parents house waiting to move into our place. Keep us posted when you know where you are headed! Good luck with everything!
Love,
Amber